Are you prepared to tackle an IPO?
An initial public offering (IPO) is one of the most high-profile events in your company history. It is a complex undertaking that can frazzle the coolest of customers. But you can keep your cool through it all when you work with Computershare. As transfer agent for your initial public offering (IPO), we guide you through the IPO process and handle the details so you can focus on your future. And, as a provider of wide-ranging entity, equity and governance solutions, we can support your company with so much more.
The right transfer agent for your IPO
Our knowledgeable team will make sure you have all the bases covered.
- Establish book entry shares vs. paper certificates
- Set up exchange agent services
- Complete closing documentation such as treasurer certification, certificate of incumbency and corporate resolution
- Convert any pre-IPO shareholder records
- Manage exchange of pre-IPO shares as required
- Process selling shareholder transactions
- Issue shares and close IPO
- Manage restricted share positions, including maintaining and removal of lock-ups and sale of shares