Comprehensive, customer-driven services
Computershare provides integrated trust, analytical, and administrative services for securitizations, warehouses, and structured finance deals.
We can help you with:
- Managing trust accounts and daily cash
- Managing trust compliance items
- Investing trust funds as directed
- Preparing and disseminating monthly cash reports
- Verifying servicer reports
- Providing investor reporting to bondholders
- Managing amendments to transaction documents
- Executing operational reviews of servicers
- Receiving, reviewing, and storing portfolio data files
- Verifying monthly servicer reports
- Performing collateral analyses
- In the event of default, Computershare can assume certain servicing obligations and maintain servicer transition plans
- Ensuring file retention and inventory control
- Providing fast initial certifications and capability to release files within 48 hours
- Reviewing each collateral file for required loan documents
- Maintaining a customizable collateral tracking system
- We can also help you with transactions backed by a wide variety of assets:
- Auto loans and leases
- Business loans
- Credit cards
- Energy receivables
- Equipment loans & leases
- Film distribution rights
- Floorplan loans
- Franchise loans
- Healthcare receivables
- Intellectual property
- Insurance assets
- Life settlements/premium finance
- Manufactured housing
- Residential solar loans and leases
- Structured settlements
- Student loans
- Timeshare loans
- Trade receivables
- Unsecured consumer receivables
Computershare Corporate Trust is an industry leader with decades of experience as a provider of trustee and sophisticated agency services for private and public companies, investment bankers, asset managers as well as governments and institutions.
Complete the form below and we'll connect you with the right Computershare Corporate Trust team member.
If you need assistance with your shareholder or Computershare account, please click here.
Wells Fargo CTS is now Computershare Corporate Trust
We offer a wide range of services that fulfill our clients’ unique and emerging needs in corporate and structured finance, debt issuance and mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
With the acquisition of Wells Fargo CTS in November 2021, Computershare Corporate Trust is among the top providers in the US ranking #1 in CMBS, CRE CLO and top 3 in RMBS, CLO, ABS and Investment Grade, Municipal and Convertible Debt. Our team of more than 2,000 employees continues our commitment to delivering the highest standards of service and value to our entire client base.