Corporate Trust > Delaware Statutory Trust
When experience counts
Computershare offers Delaware Statutory Trust services and other Delaware special purpose entities, such as limited liability companies, limited partnerships and corporations, as part of a comprehensive suite of corporate trust products and services from our Wilmington, Delaware office.
When you work with us, you’ll benefit from:
- Experience. We are a leading provider of Delaware Statutory Trust services with 75 years of experience.
- Dedicated account teams. Enjoy the simplicity and convenience of a team knowledgeable of the nuances of your transaction.
- Online reporting. Our technology and reporting tools let you easily monitor the details of your transactions.
- Complementary services. We can offer you additional services such as cash management, and can act as an administrative agent, escrow agent, custodian, or disbursement agent.
- The Computershare network is global; we are represented in all major financial markets around the globe.
Use Delaware special purpose entities for the following transactions:
- Asset-backed securitizations
- Transportation finance
- Life settlement and premium finance
- Titling trusts
- Mortgage-backed securities
- Structured note programs
- Project and renewable energy finance
Computershare does not provide legal or tax accounting services for its customers. Customers should always consult their own professional tax and legal advisors in connection with any effort to qualify a particular transaction for favorable treatment under applicable tax laws and regulations.
Get information about your registered bonds or contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-344-5128. Our mailing address is: Computershare Corporate Trust, 1505 Energy Park Drive, St Paul, MN 55108.
Computershare Corporate Trust is an industry leader with decades of experience as a provider of trustee and sophisticated agency services for private and public companies, investment bankers, asset managers as well as governments and institutions.
Wells Fargo CTS is now Computershare Corporate Trust
We offer a wide range of services that fulfill our clients’ unique and emerging needs in corporate and structured finance, debt issuance and mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
With the acquisition of Wells Fargo CTS in November 2021, Computershare Corporate Trust is among the top providers in the US ranking #1 in CMBS, CRE CLO, RMBS and top 3 in ABS and Investment Grade Debt. Our team of more than 2000 employees continues our commitment to delivering the highest standards of service and value to our entire client base.