Corporate Trust > Delaware Statutory Trust
When experience counts
Computershare offers Delaware Statutory Trust services and other Delaware special purpose entities, such as limited liability companies, limited partnerships and corporations, as part of a comprehensive suite of corporate trust products and services from our Wilmington, Delaware office.
When you work with us, you’ll benefit from:
- Experience. We are a leading provider of Delaware Statutory Trust services with 75 years of experience.
- Dedicated account teams. Enjoy the simplicity and convenience of a team knowledgeable of the nuances of your transaction.
- Online reporting. Our technology and reporting tools let you easily monitor the details of your transactions.
- Complementary services. We can offer you additional services such as cash management, and can act as an administrative agent, escrow agent, custodian, or disbursement agent.
- The Computershare network is global; we are represented in all major financial markets around the globe.
Use Delaware special purpose entities for the following transactions:
- Asset-backed securitizations
- Transportation finance
- Life settlement and premium finance
- Titling trusts
- Mortgage-backed securities
- Structured note programs
- Project and renewable energy finance