Corporate Trust > CLO & Loan Services
Expert servicing of loan financing structures
Computershare specializes in collateralized debt obligation and leveraged loan finance facilities. We work with issuers, asset managers, investors, bond holders, and regulatory agencies to provide services for a variety of alternative investment products, such as:
- Trustee and paying agent
- Portfolio administration for CLOs and other financing and investment structures
- Custodian for securities and bank loans
- Calculation agent
- Exchange-traded commodity index trust services
- Back-office outsourcing, trade settlement, and cash reconciliation
- Collateral agent for bank financing facilities
- Syndicated bank loan administration
- Financial reporting services
- Data services for bank debt portfolios
- Full administration agent services for direct lending
When you work with us, you will have a single point of contact who is cross-trained in a broad set of asset classes, including credit default swaps, total return swaps, structured products, bank loans, and indexed products.
We further support your needs with our proprietary web-based investor reporting system, CDOlink.com, which gives you access to standardized reports across transactions, downloadable flat file portfolio and transaction data, and reporting history.
Computershare does not provide legal or tax accounting services for its customers. Customers should always consult their own professional tax and legal advisors in connection with any effort to qualify a particular transaction for favorable treatment under applicable tax laws and regulations.
Get information about your registered bonds or contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-344-5128. Our mailing address is: Computershare Corporate Trust 600 S 4th Street 7th Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55415.