- Global opportunities. Everyone at Computershare has the chance to grow and pursue career development, in fact many of our leaders today started with us in junior positions.
- Over 60,000 learning resources available through your work or personal device
- Live learning events
- Skills benchmarks, designed to assess your skill level on over 500 topics
- Professional development support and Employee Resource Groups
We support and encourage flexible working wherever we can to help you find the best balance between work and lifestyle. Many of us work as part of a global team, reaching across different time zones, and so our working patterns are based on individual roles and responsibilities.
- A hybrid work model with opportunities for flexible hours
- A supportive approach to help you balance work and life
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Empowerment in your role
Health and Wellbeing
- Medical, dental and vision rewards that can be tailored to support you and your family
- On-site fitness centres in larger office locations and discounts for fitness memberships
- Commuter and travel discounts
- A cycle to work scheme in the UK
- We make sure you can access an Employee Assistance Programme focused on supporting mental wellbeing
- Mental Health First Aider programmes in many of our locations
- Facilitated monthly mediation sessions and workplace accommodations
Invest in your future
Our benefits are designed to help you save and invest in your future.
- An employee share plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll receive a company contribution as well.
- Help save for your retirement. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
- Income protection. To ease concerns when the unexpected occurs our package includes short and long-term disability benefits, life insurance, supplemental life insurance (single/spouse/family) and more. Availability varies by location.
Paid time off and bonus rewards
- Paid time off
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer leave
- Employee discounts. In many of our locations, we’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you savings through discounts on products and services.
- Extra rewards. You may benefit from additional reward opportunities such as tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses and recognition awards.
Our purple extras
Ours is a welcoming, supportive and close-knit community, with experienced colleagues ready to help you grow. You'll find new friendships and a strong sense of belonging here and our inclusive culture appreciates and recognises outstanding individual contributions.
A truly diverse place to workFind out more
Our strategy outlines clear diversity and inclusion deliverables, and our employee survey results show that our people truly believe their unique differences in thinking, ideas and experiences are valued. It’s a big part of Computershare and our Being Purple ways of working.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are valued and run by members of our team from across the globe. They strive to promote inclusion, increase representation and ensure that everyone here has an equal opportunity to contribute their ideas, bring their personality to work and showcase their skills.
Supporting our communitiesFind out more
Our Change A Life charitable foundation makes a difference in the world by raising funds for projects chosen through an employee vote, and since its launch we’ve raised AU$11 million and we continue to match all employee payroll donations.
We invest 50% of donations into global projects our employees vote to work with. 25% goes to our selected Diversity and Inclusion partner, and the remaining 25% goes to local projects via established charities, chosen by our employees.
SustainabilityFind out more
We make greener choices. Our first sustainability committee was formed in 2006, and since then we’ve had employees around the globe join our efforts to help reduce our carbon footprint and contribute to a sustainable business. Having attained carbon neutrality status, we’ve now set ourselves a global target to achieve NetZero by 2042.
Join our team
Around here, it’s more than a job. If you’re looking to build the career you’ve always wanted, we’re excited to meet you.