We are a team dedicated to providing premiere document custodial services to residential mortgage issuers, asset-backed issuers, commercial mortgage issuers, FHLBs, and major lending institutions. With more than 40 years of experience, we provide certification, safekeeping, and custodial services for more than 400 different clients and issuers.
With operations in Minnesota and Pennsylvania, we hold more than 17 million residential, commercial, and asset-backed collateral files in safekeeping.1 We are approved to act as custodian for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae, and our vaults meet agency requirements, including security features such as dual access controls, two-hour fire rating, and full business continuity plans.
Experienced in nearly all mortgage and consumer loans across the credit spectrum (e.g., conforming, non-conforming, agency, FHA/VA, FHLB, prime, NPL/RPL, QM, Non-QM, REO, SFR, Fix and Flip, auto, timeshare, consumer loans, Solar, Equipment Leases, etc.)
Relationship-based service delivery model: dedicated relationship managers closely aligned with loan review teams.
Size and scale in a controlled environment: One of the largest custodial facilities in the U.S. with industry leading security features (e.g., dual access controls, two-hour fire rating, and full disaster recovery/business continuity plans).
- File reviews, certification, pooling, safekeeping, and release processing for: mortgage originators, aggregators, investment banks, servicers, ABS, CMBS and RMBS issuers, FHLBs, and major lending institutions
- Asset Backed Securities – Full suite of custodial services including Electronic Vault capabilities for electronic issued Chattel or Notes
- Document Inventory
- File releases – electronic and paper
- File delivery – flow, bulk and MSR’s
- Interactive Custodial Services - flexible, web-based, real-time loan file updates every 30 minutes
- Comprehensive reporting including loan detail, exception, released loan, etc.