Watch this recorded webinar to help you understand the rules and where employees and even tax professionals get confused. It will help you communicate with employees to help them prevent mistakes in reporting stock sales from equity compensation and other mishaps. Learn about:
- What employees need to know about the 1099-B
- How the 1099-B can help the reporting of stock sales on Form 8949 and Schedule D, or make more confusing
- New rules and forms for reporting capital gains and AMT
- The most common questions asked, and costly mistakes made related to tax return reporting of stock compensation
- Pitfalls that may cause unwanted IRS attention
- And more
Looking for more employee plan topics?
Check out our All Things ESPP webinar series at www.computershare.com/allthingsespp.
Check out our All Things Equity Plans webinar series at www.computershare.com/allthingsequityplans.