According to surveys conducted by the Nationa​l Association of Stock Plan Professionals (NASPP), 52 percent of U.S. companies offer an ESPP. This article is for the other 48 percent. If your company is among that 48 percent, you should know there are several good reasons to offer an ESPP to employees. Here are nine reasons why.​​

Please provide your information for verification purposes. An email with a link to the article will be sent you.​​