To log into Investor Center for the first time, go to www-us.computershare.com/investor and follow the steps below. Please note that you will need immediate access to your email in order to complete the login process.
Make sure United States is selected in the top right corner of the page. If not, please click on the menu and change it to United States. Then click the "Register Now" link that appears below the login button on the main screen.
As a first step, you will need to confirm your shareholding(s). You may select from the following two options:
- Option 1 – Social Security Number. You may use your Social Security Number to confirm your shareholding. This option allows you to go through our online identity verification process and if successful, you will have immediate online access to your account.
- Option 2 – Holder Account Number. You may use your Holder Account Number to confirm your shareholding if you live outside the U.S. or if you do not wish to use your Social Security Number. Important Note: This option means that you may not have immediate access to your account. If you are not eligible for our online identity verification process, you will need to wait for a verification code to be sent to you via postal mail.
Confirm your details
As applicable, to confirm your shareholdings, simply fill in the required validation information based upon the option you choose.
Terms and Conditions
To continue with the login process, you must review and accept the Terms and Conditions. Also, enter the security code that is shown in the Shareholder Validation section; this is not upper or lower case sensitive.
Next, you will provide your name and email address. Important: You will need to have immediate access to your email in order to receive an email from us with an email confirmation link.
Choose a User ID and password for your account. Your password must include:
- At least 8 characters
- At least 1 uppercase character
- At least 1 lowercase character
- At least 1 number
Personal site seal
Enter a unique word in each of the 3 fields and select a Site Seal color. Your Personal Site Seal adds an extra layer of security and confirms that you are on the authentic website. It is important that you check that your personal site seal is displayed before entering your password.
Select and enter your answers for three Security Questions. Please note that your answers to these questions are not upper and lowercase sensitive. In the future you may be asked these questions to validate some activities, such as resetting your password. For future reference, if you are unable to answer a security question, we recommend that you first revalidate your User ID by selecting the "Forgot User ID" button. After validating your User ID, if you are still unable to answer a security question and your account becomes locked, then you will need to wait 24 hours and try again. If you are still unable to login, please call us for assistance.
Remember this device
Check this box if you want to use the "Remember Me" option to trust the device you are currently using. When logging in from an unknown device you will be prompted to answer one of your security questions. If you use this device frequently, choose Remember Me to avoid this step in the future. Do not choose this option if you are using a public computer.
Note: As a security enhancement, when you login without selecting the "Remember Me" option, you will receive an email from us.
Mobile number (optional)
Although not mandatory, we recommend you enter a mobile number as it is required to complete some transactions. Please note that your mobile telephone must have the ability to receive SMS/text messages.
- If you do not want to provide a Mobile Number, then please do not enter any information.
- If you want to provide a Mobile Number, select your country in the telephone number Dial Prefix field and then enter your Mobile Number in the field provided. For example, for U.S. residents, select "United States (1)" in the telephone number Dial Prefix field; enter your 10-digit telephone number without any dashes or blank spaces between the numbers in the Mobile Number field.
Confirm email address, as applicable
You will receive an email from us within 10 minutes, though most are received almost instantly. The email will contain a link to confirm your email address is correct.
Note: If you do not receive this email, check the accuracy of your email address. If needed, you can choose to change it or resend the confirmation. You may also need to check your spam folder for the email.
Additional security check
As a first-time user of Investor Center, additional identity verification is required.
- Verify Online: If you are eligible, you will have the option to complete a knowledge based authentication quiz to prove your identity. You will be asked several questions to verify personal information about yourself. You must successfully answer the questions to obtain access to the application.
- Verify by Mail: You can also choose to mail a verification code to your address of record. When you receive that verification code, you need to return to the website, enter the verification code and other required information, and you will then have access to the application. The verification code should arrive at your address of record within 10 business days. Please allow additional time for delivery to addresses outside of the United States.
Should you have other account related questions, contact information is available at the link below: