Later this summer, Computershare will launch enhanced versions of the Issuer Online website, Employee Online and Investor Center.Issuer Online
will feature a modified design that is reflective of other Computershare websites:
- Refreshed look and feel. The site will be more intuitive and user friendly.
- Mobile optimizations. The site will be responsive, reacting to your device’s browser, making it easier to use on tablets and mobile devices.
- Enhanced data views. Data will be formatted and presented consistently across the site.
users will enjoy an improved look and feel which will make the site more modern, intuitive and user friendly. Enhancements were made based on feedback provided by clients and participants. The improvements include:
- Streamlined site navigation. All website functionality has been better organized into one main menu.
- Mobile optimization. The website will adapt to the size of your screen, offering a comfortable view regardless of the device you are using.
- A fresh design. An updated color palette and new graphics give the site a clean, new look.
- NEW educational site. Find valuable information on different types of equity plans and tax issues, plus articles on how to manage your finances, set budgets, plan for retirement and more.
- Computershare clients can reach out to their relationship manager for access to a demo version of the new site.
Investor Center recently underwent a couple of changes as well. In June, we changed the spelling of the website to reflect the U.S. spelling of “Center” to be more easily recognizable to U.S. investors. Computershare clients should update their investor relations websites and materials accordingly. The links and functionality of the site are not changed by the new spelling.
Also, as of June 19, the site is promoting electronic delivery enrollment. With two simple clicks, shareholders will be able to maximize their participation in every company's e-communications offerings. Their preference will apply to all current holdings in their portfolio and will automatically apply to any future holdings added to their portfolio. Shareholders will still be able to manage and customize their preferences at any time, via “My Profile” in Investor Center.