An entire board of directors that only serves one company is a rare thing. In fact, 82 companies in the Fortune 100 have at least one director that sits on another Fortune 100 board. And you can imagine how much bigger that list would get if you expanded beyond to the Fortune 500 or 1,000.
Directors are busy people with wide-ranging commitments, which are multiplied for every additional board they sit on. Easy and secure access to all board materials in one place is critical for directors who sit on multiple boards.
Computershare's board portal, BoardWorks, offers innovative features for the many directors who sit on multiple boards. Our portal allows directors to access meetings and documents for all of their different organizations in a consolidated view. Additionally, they can access these materials through a single BoardWorks login.
Directors also gain access to many the helpful features of BoardWorks:
- Intuitive app interface for Android, iPad and Windows
- Easy-to-use board book assembly tool
- Real-time updates to materials
- Document purge and retentions features
- Online and offline functionality
- Multi-lingual capabilities
- 24x7x365 support
- Bank-level security with the backing of a global financial leader
BoardWorks is ready to help your directors stay connected to the boardroom. For more information about BoardWorks or to schedule a demo, visit www.cgsboardworks.com