Computershare provides employees with different options to assist in their Health and Wellbeing through our ambassador, Hewey.
Our comprehensive strategy includes:
- Best practice ergonomics applied to all our offices in accordance with our Workplace, Health and Safety Policy
- A dedicated Health, Safety and Wellbeing site with a calendar of upcoming events for all of our offices in the region and tips on how to keep healthy and well
- An Employee Assistance Program for all of our employees
- Seminars and webinars on topics that encourage our teams to learn about keeping healthy
- Flexible working arrangements
- Southern Cross Medical Care Insurance provided
- Income Protection Insurance provided up to age 65
- Life and Disability Insurance provided up to age 70
- Kiwisaver employer contribution is matched by up to 4% of gross salary
With benefits like these, it's no wonder our 16,000 employees around the globe enjoy it here. Check out our open positions and apply today.