Vodacom has appointed Computershare Investor Services Proprietary Limited as its Transfer Secretary and to trace Vodacom shareholders who have unclaimed entitlements (unclaimed dividends / odd-lot offer consideration) owing to them.
For further verification, please refer to the confirmation letter.
You can also contact the Call Centre on 0861 100 918 or +27 11 870 8225 (and select option 3), or email VodacomAssetReunification@Computershare.co.za to claim your unclaimed entitlements.
In order for us to pay you any outstanding entitlements due to you, you will need to ensure that your banking details are up-to-date and that you've met all the FICA Requirements.
STEP 1: COMPLETE THE CHANGE OF DETAILS FORM
Download and complete the change of details form.
STEP 2: SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO BE INCLUDED FOR FICA REQUIREMENTS
You will also need to include the relevant FICA documentation when you submit the above to us in order for us to verify you and process your information efficiently.
Proof of identification
A selfie (photo of yourself) holding your green bar coded South African ID Book or Smartcard ID (both sides on one page) or valid Passport (for foreign nationals) / alternatively a copy of the relevant identity documentation certified by a Commissioner of Oaths.
Please take note of below important guidelines when taking a selfie:
- It must be a close-up picture taken in a well-lit area, that is clear and high-quality of you holding your original Smartcard ID or open ID Book / Passport under your chin
- Details of your document must be fully visible, clear, easy-to-read and your ID / Passport picture needs to match that of your face included in your Selfie
- Ensure that your ID Book or Passport is open, as
blurry images, photo copies, or illegible information will not be accepted
Proof of address
(Should these be e-mailed to you, kindly forward us the source of the e-mail with the attachment)
- A copy of your utility bill e.g. rates account, electricity bill or telephone bill bearing your name and current residential address (or erf or stand number and suburb) not older than three months in order to verify your physical address detail
- If you are not able to provide a utility bill in your name and you live with someone who has one then please complete the co-habitant form (Click here to download the co-habitant form)
The following proof of address documents are also acceptable:
- Valid television licence document
- Long-term or short-term insurance policy document (less than 12 months old)
- Long-term or short-term insurance policy document (more than 12 months old), together with a recent communication from your insurance company
- A payslip or salary advice (less than 3 months old)
- A mortgage statement (less than 6 months old)
- An IRP5 certificate (less than 12 months old) supplied by your employer
- Valid motor vehicle licence documentation (less than 12 months old)
- Any court order, retail credit accounts (e.g. Edgars, Woolworths, Jet etc.), UIF or pension payments or any other official third-party document from a credible source (e.g. doctor's accounts, medical aid statements, university documentation.) with your name, surname and address on
Proof of banking details
A copy of your bank statement to verify your bank account details in your own name (not older than three months). Alternatively, we will accept a signed and stamped bank confirmation letter from your bank on a letterhead confirming your banking details -– this bank confirmation letter, with an e-stamp, is also available for download on your banking application.
STEP 3: SUBMIT THE DOCUMENTS IN STEP 1 AND 2 TO US
Documentation may be emailed to VodacomAssetReunification@Computershare.co.za, or you can have them posted, couriered or hand delivered to our offices at the below addresses:
By post to: Private Bag X9000, Saxonwold, 2132, South Africa, or
By courier/hand delivery: 15 Biermann Avenue, Rosebank Towers, 1st Floor, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2196
Do you need to speak to someone?
You can call one of our agents via 0861 100 918 or +27 11 870 8225 (and select option 3) to go to the Call Centre representative who can best assist you. You can also email VodacomAssetReunification@Computershare.co.za. This includes queries to receive specific documentation when you're representing a company, stokvel or deceased estate.