Computershare and SAB Zenzele Kabili
At Computershare, we provide a number of services for listed companies. One of our duties as their issuer agent is to look after you as their shareholder.
As a new shareholder, you'll first need to open an account at Computershare. You will need to download the below documentation, and where relevant, complete them, provide supporting documentation and return this to us before you can purchase the SAB Zenzele Kabili shares. Please note that pre-existing SAB Zenzele shareholders will not need to follow the steps below.
STEP 1: COMPLETION OF COMPUTERSHARE DOCUMENTS
Below, you can find a repository of documents that you will need to read, and where relevant, download these to complete them.
- Custody and Settlement Account Fact Sheet
- Terms and Conditions (JSE and A2X)
- Custody and Settlement Agreement
- Schedule of fees
- Co-habitant form (Only whether you live with someone and cannot provide proof of residence in your own name)
STEP 2: SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
You will also need to include the below FICA documentation when you submit the above to us:
- Naturalisation affidavit
- Certified copy of your ID document
- Certified copy of your proof of residence not older than three months
- Certified copy of your bank statement reflecting bank name and logo inclusive
- An Income tax document reflecting your tax number not older than one year
STEP 3: SUBMIT THE DOCUMENTS IN STEP 1 AND 2 TO US
Documentation may emailed to Private.Investor@computershare.co.za, or you can have them posted, couriered or hand delivered to our offices at the below addresses:
- By post to: Private Bag X9000, Saxonwold, 2132, South Africa, or
- By courier/hand delivery: 15 Biermann Avenue, Rosebank Towers, 1st Floor, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2196
Do you need to speak to someone?
You can call one of our agents via 0861 100 937 and mention SAB Zenzele Kabili when you do, or you can send an email to SABKabili@computershare.co.za
Understanding the process of buying shares
SAB Zenzele Kabili will list on 28 May, and only then will you be able to buy shares. You will need to have your Computershare account created before then to buy these shares. To understand the process of buying shares, here's an infographic you can access by clicking here.
Manage your shares online, anytime
Once you've submitted the above to us and received the relevant correspondence, you will be able to log in to your investor centre portal.
To take advantage of the enhanced Investor Centre features, click on the button below and enter a few details to setup your account. Make sure you have your Shareholder Reference Number (SRN) at hand.