You're in safe hands
Should your primary mortgage servicer fail, your first thought may be to ensure customer experience and cash-flow continues. Choosing us as standby servicer means your operations will continue with no disruption to your investors or customers, providing you with confidence that your assets are in safe hands.
- Enhance your transaction and risk management structures
- Protect against failure of the primary servicer, and satisfy the rating agencies
- Enhance your deal structures and support your funding activities via pre-securitisation protection for funders and post-securitisation protection for investors
- Mitigate risk by including a market-leading, regulatory-compliant servicer in your deal structures
- We offer standby agreements including cold (90+ days), warm (30 to 60 days) and hot (48 hours) invocation periods