Are you tax time ready?
Completing your tax return can be time consuming and difficult, when you don’t have your financial information* relating to your share portfolio at your fingertips.
The larger your share portfolio, the more time and effort you could save - so don’t waste time looking for individual statements, head to Investor Centre to purchase and download your financial information*, and because it’s online, you can do it anytime it suits you - it’s that easy.
Provide convenient PDF or CSV files to your accountant or use them to help complete your tax return yourself. For only AUD49.50 including GST, Portfolio Tax Pack includes:
A single PDF containing:
- Cover Letter
- Payment Summary
- Holding Balance Summary
- Tax Invoice
- A single CSV containing the Payment Summary
- A single PDF containing all relevant payment advices for the period for the financial year
Best of all, the information will be stored in your account for seven years, making it easy to download any time you want.
It’s easy to get started - if you're an existing user log into
Investor Centre, or a new user simply
sign up. Tax time just got easier.
* Important notes:
- Financial information relating to your share portfolio
- The Portfolio Tax Pack has been prepared for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as taxation advice. We have not taken into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and we recommend that you seek guidance from your accountant, taxation or other professional advisor in relation to the information provided to you.
- Cost base information (for capital gains tax purposes) is not included in the Portfolio Tax Pack.
- If you own securities in a Managed Investment Trust (MIT) then you should refer to the annual tax statement for each MIT shareholding you have instead of the information included in the Portfolio Tax Pack. This is because the MIT annual tax statement provides details of the full year components of the distribution and dividends paid during the year and includes information required to complete your annual tax return.