Are you tax time ready?
Tax time can be overwhelming regardless of the number of holdings you have, so why not save yourself some time and stress with our Portfolio Tax Pack.
Designed to provide you with the income tax information you need to get going with your tax return quickly and easily, our Portfolio Tax Pack is a convenient and simple solution to help you get organised during tax time whether you prepare it yourself or use an accountant.
What’s included in the Portfolio Tax Pack?
- A PDF containing the income tax details for the financial year:
- Payment summary (also available in CSV format)
- Holding balance summary
- Tax invoice
A PDF containing all payment advices for the financial year.
How to purchase the Portfolio Tax Pack?
- Log into Investor Centre
- Go to ‘Documents’ or ‘Download Payment Advice’
- Select which Financial Year of the Portfolio Tax Pack you would like to purchase
- Follow the prompts to complete the purchase
Purchased Tax Packs will appear in ‘Documents’ – ‘Download Tax Pack’ for download anytime.
Haven't submitted your tax return for a few years?
With our Portfolio Tax Pack, you can purchase up to 3 years' worth of information for only AUD55 per year.* The bonus is, once you've purchased a Portfolio Tax Pack for a particular financial year, the information for that year is available to access at any time and for no additional cost.
It’s easy to get started with Portfolio Tax Pack. If you're an existing user, log into Investor Centre, or if you're a new user simply sign up.
- Financial information relating to your share portfolio
- The Portfolio Tax Pack has been prepared for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as taxation advice. We have not taken into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and we recommend that you seek guidance from your accountant, taxation or other professional advisor in relation to the information provided to you.
- Cost base information (for capital gains tax purposes) is not included in the Portfolio Tax Pack.
- If you own securities in a Managed Investment Trust (MIT) then you should refer to the annual tax statement for each MIT shareholding you have instead of the information included in the Portfolio Tax Pack. This is because the MIT annual tax statement provides details of the full year components of the distribution and dividends paid during the year and includes information required to complete your annual tax return.
- Access to your Portfolio Tax Pack using your Investor Centre log-in is subject to the Investor Centre website Terms and Conditions, and Portfolio Tax Pack Terms and Conditions.