Tax time just got a whole lot easier
Collecting information for tax time is now easier with "Portfolio Tax Pack"
Completing your tax return is stressful and time consuming, and finding your financial information, can be difficult.
Through Investor Centre, in a few simple clicks, you will now be able to request, purchase and download your financial information*, related to your shareholdings, ready to prepare your tax return - it’s that easy.
For AUD44 including GST and regardless of your portfolio size, “Portfolio Tax Pack” provides you with three files, and an option to instantly download in convenient PDF and CSV formats.
The information you will receive in your tax pack:
A single PDF containing:
- Cover Letter
- Payment Summary
- Holding Balance Summary
- Tax Invoice
- A single CSV containing the Payment Summary
- A single PDF containing all relevant payment advices for the period for the financial year
This online service will instantly provide you with the information you require. In addition the information will be online for seven years, making it easy to download any time you want.
It’s easy to get started, for existing users log into
Investor Centre. For new users, it’s simple to
sign up. Tax time just got a whole lot easier.
* Please note the following:
- The Portfolio Tax Pack has been prepared for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as taxation advice. We recommend that you seek guidance from your accountant, taxation or other professional advisor in relation to the information provided to you.
- Cost base information is not included in the Portfolio Tax Pack (for capital gains tax purposes).
- If you own securities in a Managed Investment Trust (MIT) then you should refer to the annual tax statement for each MIT shareholding you have instead of the information included in the Portfolio Tax Pack .This is because the MIT annual tax statement provides details of the full year components of the distribution and dividends paid during the year and includes information required to complete your annual tax return.