We currently offer a Company Nominee Service for the companies listed below
What is a Company Nominee Service?
It allows private individuals to hold, purchase, transfer and sell shares through a nominee company, as an alternative to holding shares in their own name. Members retain similar rights and benefits as a private investor, however the nominee company will become the registered owner of the shares.
What are the benefits?
- Shares will be held electronically so you don't need to keep your share certificate in a safe place or risk having to pay for a duplicate if your certificate is lost.
- Regular statements are issued showing the number of shares held
- You can sell or transfer shares in a simple way, without having to produce a share certificate
- Shares can be purchased or sold electronically with faster settlements and reduced dealing charges.
Computershare Investor Services PLC, in conjunction with the companies below, operate the Company Nominee Service for the benefit of private individual shareholders. The nominee company is a subsidiary of Computershare Investor Services PLC.
How do I participate?
In order to participate, certificated shares must be deposited into the Company Nominee Service.
Download and complete the form relevant to your company by clicking on the links below. Please note that some Company Nominees Services are currently closed to new deposits.
The service may also be referred to as:
- Share Account
- Nominee Account
- Corporate Sponsored Nominees
- ShareCare (Standard Chartered)
Computershare Investor Services plc are required to provide you with details of the level of protection associated with the different levels of segregation we provide under the Article 38 (6) of the UK version of the Central Securities Depository Regulation (CSDR). For further information please click here.