The highly anticipated GEO Awards took place in Amsterdam on Thursday 11 April. We were joined by industry experts and peers to recognise best practice and celebrate excellence throughout the share plans industry.
Here's how the results came in for Computershare and Equatex, part of the Computershare group, clients...
- DuluxGroup - Best Use of a Share Plan in an Emerging Market (Up to 5,000 employees)
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. - Most Innovative and Creative Plan Design (Between 75,000 and 200,000 employees)
- Royal Dutch Shell - Best Plan Communication (Between 75,000 and 200,000 employees)
- Schneider Electric SE - Best Plan Effectiveness (Between 75,000 and 200,000 employees)
- Siemens AG - Best Use of a Share Plan in Support of Corporate Social Responsibility (Over 200,000 employees)
- Unilever - Most Creative Solution (Between 75,000 and 200,000 employees)
Congratulations to all of the winners at the 2019 GEO Awards. It brings us great pride to work with industry-leading clients who deliver award-winning share plans. We're delighted to be part of a community that is focused on driving employee engagement through share plans.
Jay Foley, Managing Director, Employee Share Plans
Read the judges' comments: