Computershare’s Mailing Address for Issuer’s Annual Report
Whichever Delivery Options
you choose, you will want to include Computershare’s Corporate Contact Information in your Annual Report.
Computershare Investor Services
100 University Ave., 8th Floor
Toronto, ON M5J 2Y1
1 800 564 6253*
Web Contact Form: www.investorcentre.com/service
*Please Note: This is the standard toll-free number for securityholders. If you have a dedicated toll-free line set up for securityholders, you will want to replace this number with your own.
Investor Centre – Self-Service Online
is a free online service for our investors. This secure, self-service portal is designed to improve your investor experience by giving your securityholders simple and convenient access to their holdings. Securityholders benefit from Investor Centre’s easy-to-use functionality that enables them to:
- Update banking details for direct credit of dividend payments
- Request a cheque replacement
- Obtain dividend reinvestment plan documents and enrollment forms'
- Request a Direct Registration (DRS) Transaction form
- Initiate a share sale request for Plan shares
- Set up a direct debit for one-time or recurring Optional Cash Purchases of Plan shares
- Search and view investment plans, view plan documents and compare plan features
- View your portfolio details and check balances
- View transaction and payment history
- View statements and tax documents
- Get quick answers from our virtual agent Penny
- Check your inbox for important updates and useful new features
- Use the stock quote feature to search for price history
- Obtain forms and instructions to transfer shares
- Update your mailing and email addresses
- Update your Social Insurance Number
- Sign up for electronic delivery of documents
Sample Wording for Your Website
Below is some sample wording that you can insert on your Investor Relations/Securityholder Services areas of your own website where Computershare contact information exists:
Did you know that you can access all your accounts online?
Secure, convenient and easy-to-use, Computershare’s Investor Centre website provides you with access, 24/7 to manage your transactions and account details. It’s easy to register. Visit www.investorcentre.com.