Virtual shareholder meetings
Hosting a virtual annual meeting or incorporating a virtual component doesn’t have to be complicated. With Computershare you can rely on market leading technology and rigorous security and risk protocols from a partner with deep AGM experience to make the process seamless. Count on Computershare to help you host a secure, accessible and reliable virtual meeting that meets all regulatory and compliance requirements and delights your shareholders.
Meeting and Proxy Planning eGuide
A complete tool box to plan all the critical details for meetings and mailings.
Proxy Meeting Calculator
Get a timeline with key milestones based on your meeting date.
Meeting Management & Voting Services
Easily manage your meeting and voting sessions.
Meeting planning tools at your fingertips
Never miss an important date or filing. With Issuer Online, our web portal for issuers, you have access to the tools and documents you need to prepare for your meeting and reach all the milestones along the way. Log in to your Issuer Online account to use the Meeting Management tool, a comprehensive and interactive meeting planner application
One partner with you for your year-round corporate governance lifecycle
At every step, we're here to help.
- Identify shareholders and proxy advisors to target
- Research prior institutional investor voting
- Identify internal engagement team and external partner
- Provide engagement feedback to board
- Consider potential changes reflecting significant board responsiveness
- Determine high level proxy topics
- Begin strategizing for your annual meeting, determine format—virtual, in-person or hybrid
Implement and disclose
- Implement changes
- Continue drafting proxy and management information circular, focusing on governance/compensation story
- Engage your annual meeting and financial print and mail partner, include meeting information in proxy
and AGM prep
- Share disclosure with investors and advisory firms if applicable, offer follow-up conversation
- Share proxy and drafts with board
- Prepare financial print materials ahead of mail date
- File your proxy using SEDAR filing services
- Conduct broker search and distribution
- Review shareholders as of Record Date
- Initiate institutional investor outreach armed with insight and vote predictions
- Communicate with shareholders
- Use your transfer agent as your AGM partner and meeting scrutineer
- Host your annual meeting and create positive shareholder experiences
- Review meeting outcomes with your transfer agent to capture insights for next year's planning
- Identify areas of concern to address in investor engagement
- Consider future ESG reporting requirements and disclosures
Computershare has the expertise to help you conquer any AGM challenge
Due to Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation, we are required to obtain your consent to send you commercial electronic messages. By selecting 'Yes' and submitting this form, you consent to receive electronic marketing messages from Computershare Canada and its affiliates about the topics noted above. You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button which is available in all electronic communications. To find out how we collect, use and safeguard your personal information, please refer to our Privacy Code.
**Includes Computershare Canada Inc., Georgeson Shareholder Communications Canada Inc., Computershare Governance Services Ltd. and their majority owned subsidiaries operating in Canada (collectively referred to as "Computershare Canada").