Last night saw five of our clients in Ireland take home awards at the Irish ProShare Association (IPSA) Annual Awards 2018.
This event has fast become the highlight of the employee share plan calendar in Ireland, celebrating all aspects of employee share ownership and employee financial participation in Ireland over the past year.
We would also like to congratulate Anne Marie Halley and Angela Burke from Boston Scientific, who were recognised as Share Plan Champions of the Year. Their impressive efforts saw take up increase by 113% for their Approved Profit Sharing Scheme (APSS) in 2017.
Here's how the results came in:
The winners are:
- Best New Share Plan 2018 – Hostelworld Group plc
- Most Effective Communication of an Employee Share Plan – Provident Financial Group
- Advisors: YBS Share Plans
- Best Commitment to Employee Share Ownership in a private company – Musgrave Group plc
- Advisors: Computershare
- Best Commitment to Employee Share Ownership in a listed company – MSD
- Employee Share Plan Champions of the Year – Anne Marie Halley and Angela Burke, Boston Scientific
- Services to Employee Share Ownership – Gary Boyle
- Most Effective Communication of an Employee Share Plan – Boston Scientific
- Best Commitment to Employee Share Ownership in a listed company – Eli Lilly
Find out more about some of our award-winning companies: