The prestigious 2017 GEO awards were presented last night at GEO's 18th Annual Conference which has been in full swing this week in Rome.
In total 14 clients were up for an award and they didn’t fail to impress. Eight of these companies walked away with wins.
Here's how the night unfolded:
- Aviva - Category Winner - Best in Financial Education
- Ahold Delhaize - Category Winner - Best Plan Communication (> 90,000 employees)
- Rio Tinto - Category Winner - Best Plan Communication (25,000-90,000 employees)
- SAP - Category Winner - Best Plan Effectiveness
- Telefonica - Category Winner - Best Use of a Share Plan in an Emerging Market (> 90,000 employees)
- Nokia - Category Winner - Best Use of a Share Plan in an Emerging Market (25,000-90,000 employees)
- Shell - Category Winner - Best Use of Technology (> 90,000 employees)
- Google - Category Winner - Most Creative Solution (25,000-90,000 employees)
Congratulations to all of our winning clients and everyone else who won on the night. The success that our clients achieve demonstrates their commitment to employee share plans and we’re proud to partner with them.
We were a founder member of GEO in 1999, which was established to support corporate executives and equity compensation professionals dealing with the challenges of creating, managing and administering employee share plans. GEO has more than 4,500 individual members representing over 1,500 companies and professional firms in more than 60 countries around the world. We are proud to be sponsors of this year's conference.