Global Equity Insights Survey 2019 webinarDownload the presentation
On 30 July 2019, we hosted a panel of experts to discuss the results from the seventh edition of the Global Equity Insights Survey. Findings of this year’s study not only addressed the use of equity on a global level as a long-term incentive and broad-based tool but also looked at important topics such as plan types and design and covered deep insights into the communication and administration of share plans and the impact of regulatory changes on both.
- Sheila Frierson, President, US Plan Managers, Computershare
- Danyle Anderson, CEO/Executive Director, Global Equity Organization
- Julia Bartsch, Global Equity Governance, Siemens AG
- Sandra Sussman, Global Equity Design and Strategy, SAP
- David Voggeser, Senior Manager, hkp/// group
GEO was founded in 1999 to support corporate executives and equity compensation professionals dealing with the challenges of creating, managing and administering employee share plans large and small, national and global. GEO has more than 4,500 individual members representing over 1,500 companies and professional firms in more than 60 countries around the world.