We are shortlisted in four categories
The prestigious Jersey ICSA Awards events will be held at the Royal Jersey Showground on Friday 28 September 2018. The Jersey ICSA Awards are an annual event which celebrates the achievements of ICSA students and members. We submitted entries for four of the eight categories available and we are pleased to have made the shortlist in each category:
- Administration Team of the Year
- Governance Award of the Year
- Risk & Compliance Award of the Year
- The One to Watch Award - Ana Da Costa, Trust Administrator.
How did we get on last year?
We were delighted to win the award for 'Administration Team of the Year' at the 2017 Jersey ICSA Awards on behalf of our Channel Islands' Share Plans and Share Registry Client Administration teams. They worked with a FTSE listed client based in Russia to deliver a complex project that involved:
- dealing with Russian data protection issues
- jurisdictional tax compliance across the EU, UK and Russia
- appointing a custodian for the Global Depositary Receipts (GDRs) whose services were Euroclear compatible
- acting in both a nominee and discretionary Trustee capacity in relation to the operation of the company's complex Long Term Incentive Plan (LTIP) and post-vesting nominee vehicle.
Winning last year was a great recognition for the effort that both our administration team and our client have invested in this project and we will be hoping to retain this award in 2018.