Shareholder and debtholder inquiries
I own shares in the company I work for
I am a shareholder
- Log in to your account on the Investor Centre website
- Ask Penny, Computershare's virtual agent, for answers to your everyday questions
- Speak with a customer service representative by calling us at 1-800-564-6253
Send us a message using our secure online form https://www-us.computershare.com/Investor/Contact/Enquiry
- View our office locations and mailing address
I have exempt market holdingsCall us to help with your exempt market account 1-866-302-7096.
I am a debtholder or any other securityholder
For help with your debt or security holding, please call 1-800-564-6253 to speak with a customer service representative
- Send us a message using our secure online form: https://www-us.computershare.com/Investor/Contact/Enquiry
- For help with your debt or security holding, please call 1-800-564-6253 to speak with a customer service representative
Why is Computershare registered on title?You may notice that your mortgage has been registered in the name of “Computershare Trust Company of Canada”. Your lender has made arrangements with Computershare as a third-party provider to review the mortgage and provide custodial certification with respect to the mortgage.Computershare does not hold beneficial interest or rights to the mortgage loan and its registration does not affect the terms and conditions of your mortgage in any way.
Who do I contact for information about my mortgage such as balances, fees, statements, and payout requests?Your loan servicer, mortgage broker or lender remains your main point of contact for loan services and day-to-day servicing continues to be performed by your lender. Please contact them directly with your requests or with any questions that you may have about your mortgage. You can usually find your lender information on the mortgage statement.
Contact us at CMBS@Computershare.com if you have additional questions about Computershare's role as Title Custodian.
Not sure who you need to speak to?Please give us a call at 1-800-564-6253.