You can participate in the online meeting via your computer, tablet or smartphone. WE RECOMMEND that you participate via computer or tablet for the best experience. Online participation allows you to view a live webcast of the meeting, ask questions (via chat) and submit your votes in real time.
Please note that you will need the latest versions of Chrome, Safari, Edge or Firefox. We recommend that you test your browser's compatibility by logging in early. You can log in one hour before the meeting starts.
If you are a shareholder:
- Open a web browser and go to the webpage link which you have received upon registration.
- On the login screen, select ‘Shareholder’ and enter your username and password stated on your admission card which you have downloaded/received by email upon registration in the Shareholder Portal.
- Click ‘JOIN MEETING NOW’.
If you have trouble logging in, please click help.
If you are a guest:
- Select 'GUEST' on the login screen.
- As a guest, you will be prompted to complete all the relevant fields including; title, first name, last name and email address.
Please note, guests will not be able to ask questions or vote at the meeting.
When successfully authenticated, the home screen will be displayed and the webcast will appear automatically once the meeting has started.
On the tab menu, you will have options to vote your polls, ask questions and view meeting materials.
- Type your message into the box at the bottom of the screen. If the company uses question categories, please choose a category for your question.
- Press the Arrow to send.
- When voting motions are put forward, a bar with a link to the voting tab will automatically appear on your screen.
- To vote, simply select your voting direction from the options shown on screen.
- Your vote has been cast when the check mark appears.
- If you wish to change your vote, select ‘Change My Vote’. You can also select 'Clear your vote' which will clear all votes cast for the motion.