On Feb. 8, Computershare and the NJ/NY Center for Employee Ownership at Rutgers University will host its first ESPP Day conference in New York. Featuring a comprehensive agenda (including CEP credit) and renowned industry speakers, the event will provide useful information and real-world applications to help issuers establish an ESPP or make the most of the ESPP you already have.
While the registration window for the February event has closed, fear not, because we will be sure to provide a recap of the event and make certain materials available following the conference. Worried that you missed out on the event?
We will also be hosting another ESPP Day in November in the Bay Area. Be on the lookout for more details.
Some of the topics for the February event include:
- ESPP fundamentals
- ESPP design considerations
- How to get your plan up and running
- Tax and expense considerations
- Expanding your ESPP outside the U.S.
- Communicating your ESPP to employees and more
Our featured speakers include:
- Dr. Joseph Blasi, distinguished professor at Rutgers University and one of the nation's leading academic experts on employee ownership.
- Amanda Benincasa, a senior consultant with AON Hewitt
- Bruce Brumberg, editor-in-chief of the leading employee ownership website myStockOptions.com
Learn more about the event on our website