Has your company issued its equity in the form of registered shares, or is it planning to do so? Are you looking for a register manager with global vision and local expertise that can work with you as a partner and help you with investor relations?
Dann sollten wir uns kennenlernen.
Your register to meet every need
Irrespective of your
company's sector and language, the type and size of your register and whether
your shares are listed on a stock exchange, Computershare (formerly SIX SAG AG)
manages registers in compliance with statutory regulations and the applicable
guidelines and articles of association. Thanks to the expertise of our
employees and our efficient infrastructure, Computershare is well suited to
fulfil even the most exacting of requirements.
More than just register management
We are also happy to take on any task relating to your general meetings, including the shareholder portal enabling shareholders to process general meeting forms directly online.
Issuer services from a single source
- Customised, one-on-one assistance
- Book-entry management (as per Swiss BEG legislation)
- Master data setup for new shareholders and systematic master data management
- Registration confirmation for shareholders
- Electronic and manual entry on/removal from the register
- Publication distribution on behalf of the issuer
- Correspondence with banks/coordination with dividend banks
- Sending invitations to general meetings
- Preparing and holding general meetings