Computershare’s Issuer Online™ website is well-known for its robust reporting capabilities, allowing companies to find, sort and export holder information easily and quickly. But there’s so much more than the standard reports. Whether you’re simply curious about our tool or a longtime user in need of a brushup, here’s a look at some of the additional Issuer Online features that Computershare clients enjoy:
- Meeting management – Initiate shareholder meetings and plan your timeline for critical activities leading up to an annual meeting with our calendar tool, and track proxy votes in real time with Proxy Watch.
- Share distribution – Our proprietary iCART® tool allows issuers and authorized signers to facilitate the distribution of shares securely online. The DWAC Status feature allows clients to check the status of share movements between Computershare and DTC.
- Corporate governance tools – Stay on top of the needs of your executive team and board of directors with these tools available within Issuer Online:
- GEMS (Global Entity Management System) provides your corporate secretary or entity data administrator the functionality to manage your organization's parent and entity data.
- Boardworks empowers your corporate secretary, corporate counsel, CEO and other authorized users with an easy-to-use online portal to securely create, manage and distribute your board materials prior to, or during, a board meeting.
- Section 16 manager provides immediate access to fully functioned Section 16 filing services to help you meet regulatory requirements for company insiders.
- Knowledge bank – The Issuer Online knowledge bank contains FAQs, service guides, case studies and other materials to help you at your job. And if Computershare manages your employee stock plans, you have access to an abundance of equity compensation information through MyStockOptions.com, ranging from the basics of stock purchase plans to advanced tax and insider trading topics.