Computershare Investor Services provides comprehensive, best-in-class transfer agent services for over 3,600 corporate clients, including closed-end mutual funds and more than 19 million active shareholder accounts. Our innovative solutions drive efficiency, increase accuracy and reduce costs.
Coupled with our industry leading, end-to-end investor services
solution, we specialize in producing and distributing print and electronic communications for issuers and their shareholders. We help streamline the shareholder communications process with a complete suite of compliance solutions:
- QuickCert™ Stock Certificates: As the pioneer of and first to market with on-demand stock certificates, we are the most experienced provider of secure, print-on-demand certificates in the industry.
- XBRL: Our compliance experts can provide the necessary resources to accomplish your initial and subsequent XBRL EDGAR filings.
- EDGAR Filing: Clients gain the benefits of quick, hassle-free and cost effective services for all of their compliance reporting needs.
- Proxy & Annual Meeting Communications: Our statements, annual reports, forms and shareholder packs are designed to be compliant and cost-efficient, to be quicker to market, and to mitigate data risk via print and web-based accessibility options fulfilling the SECs ‘Notice and Access’ requirements.
- Envision™ Solution for Online Annual Reports and Proxy Materials:
Envision not only meets the SEC's Web-hosting requirements, but also
provides an innovative approach to user-friendly online viewing that far
exceeds the capabilities of standard PDF or HTML documents. Video can
also be embedded into your online meeting materials. Click here for a demo.
Read how we partnered with a large manufacturer
to deliver innovative solutions to meet their compliance requirements.
For a complimentary shareholder communications assessment, contact Laura Motel at firstname.lastname@example.org