Computershare Fund Services provides the depth of resources and expert guidance necessary to successfully execute the most demanding, complex proxy campaign:
- Our senior management team has an average of eighteen years in the mutual fund service industry
- We offer strategic, proven expertise in campaign management, goal setting and execution
- We give you side-by-side traditional and “notice and access” cost estimates to help determine the correct approach
- Our unequalled call center capacity from multiple locations domestically; foreign capabilities are available as required
- We provide unparalleled proprietary tabulation and reporting technology
One Source for Your Compliance and Regulatory Mailings
Fund Services offers advanced print and mailing solutions for non-proxy compliance mailings. Our industry-unique NOBO mailing program saves customers money, even after purchasing NOBO shareholder records. Our NoEnvelope.com™ full-service electronic delivery includes capturing of consent, notification of document availability and e-delivery failure follow-up. In total compliance with the SEC’s new “notice and access” rules, Computershare offers mutual fund and annuity issuers the ability to utilize its cost-saving features. We also offer complete financial printing services.
- Compliance Mailings (Registered and NOBO)
- Electronic Delivery and Consent
- Committed to the Highest Level of Service Excellence
- Providing Competition for Beneficial Shareholder Mailings
Computershare Fund Services technology provides shareholders with a better voting experience, while maximizing vote gathering and timely recording for our clients. Our innovative and comprehensive Online Reporting System records and updates the voting status on an hourly basis, allowing our clients to know exactly where the vote stands at anytime throughout the day. As the meeting date approaches, updates are in their hands immediately. This allows for targeted decision-making to best achieve results and insures efficiency in targeting only shareholders who have not yet voted.