Our employees play a key role at Computershare, which is why we select the best candidates for the diverse range of roles we recruit for.
In general, the application and hiring process will consist of the following steps:
However, this process may differ depending upon the nature of the role. During the process, we aim to keep you up to date on how your application is progressing.
Advice when applying
We receive a large amount of applications; therefore to ensure you stand out, the following tips will help you with your application:
Your Cover Letter
- Briefly address the role's selection criteria in your cover letter.
- Tell us why you want the role, what you will bring to the role and why we should hire you.
- Check to make sure the job description of the role you are applying for matches your skills and experience.
- Remember to include all of your relevant skills, qualifications, training and work experience.
- List your achievements, systems and technologies used.
Attending Your Interview
- Create a positive impression by dressing in business attire.
- Always arrive early, and get in touch with the recruitment team if you are running late.
- Make sure you have researched not only the role you are applying for, but also our company and services.
- We believe that past behaviour is an excellent predictor of future performance. Be prepared to provide examples on how you've managed an event or situation and the outcome of your actions.
In accordance with Computershare's policy, you will be asked for the following information:
- You are required to provide 100 points of valid and current identification, as well as evidence of legal entitlement to work in Australia.
- You will be required to provide two recent professional referees in support of their application.
- You will be required to undertake an Australian Federal Police and Data Bankruptcy Check upon accepting a job offer. Depending on the role, further checks may be required.
- You may also be asked to supply documentation evidencing any formal qualifications, certificates or licenses that they hold, which are relevant to the position for which they are applying.